Pages

January 7, 2011

Today was awesome!  Here are my eats:

A huge coffee and fruit plate (shared with the hubby) for "breakfast" at 11 when I finally rolled out of bed.  Sometimes you just need to sleep in a lot!


Lunch around 12:30 was a massive Sashimi bowl at a Japanese restaurant.  Gavin got Salmon, and I got tuna, but we shared our raw fish!  Since we were there for lunch they included some sort of creamed chicken broth and bite sized pasta dish on the side.  Not into the chicken (only had a bite) but the pasta was good.

We had a work meeting today that lasted forever.  We finally got out of the meeting and had to head to our branch to work three hours this evening.  We had dinner at work: soup with mystery meat (I didn't eat it) and rice noodles.  I added tons of peppers, lettuce and bean sprouts to mine, it tasted wonderful!

Gavin was really hungry when we got home so I made him an instant noodle soup and had a glass two glasses of wine and dipped one saltine cracker into his broth.  Time to hit the hay!

1 comment: