Pages

January 4, 2011

Last night I ended up snacking here and there.  I had a yogurt, then another hand full of wasabi peas.  When Gavin came home we headed out to meet up with a few of his friends.  I stuck to my plan and had some wine and a few bites of this and that, as well as a serving of mi xao bo (beef with veg and noodles).  Unfortunately the night went unphotographed.

This morning I woke up with an appetite.  I started by slicing some bread and cheese.  I was excited to find some wheat bread at the supermarket the other day.  While the loaf is a bit small, it was soft and so good!

I made some mini grilled cheese sandwiches.

Then I scrambled some eggs.  And made us each a coffee.

This is Gavin's plate.

This is my plate.

This is the massive bowl of watermelon and kiwi we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment