Pages

January 12, 2011

Gavin finally woke up and demanded food.  Here is what he got:

fruit plate with kiwi, watermelon, and pineapple

Fresh French bread
scrambled eggs with zucchini
cheese
fresh peanut butter
blackberry jam

Here's the spread
 Here's my plate

This afternoon we went to look at electric bikes for me.  I really need my own means of transportation, and I think an electric bike would be best.  More to come about that.

For lunch we went to Pho Hao, a famous pho restaurant here in town.  It sure was impressive, with breads for dipping, massive piles of veg, and heaping portions of meat. 




However, it was all a bit too much for me.  I gave Gavin most of my meat, ad could hardly get through the noodles.  I think I would go back next time a little more hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment