Pages

December 29, 2010

Today was a pretty hectic day.  We woke up late and had a quick breakfast.  I had three of these little cheese rolls I made, a yogurt, and tons of fruit.
 Today we had dragon fruit and kiwi.
In case you don't know what a dragon fruit is:
Right after breakfast we started calling around to figure out this maid business.  It turns out our friends forgot to give the maid our address.  So we called a few different people to figure out how to get someone in to clean our filthy apartment.  After a lot of a dead ends and a woman who told me her mother was very busy...forever busy, we realized it was time to put on some gloves and get to work ourselves.  And so we worked.  We worked for two hours, two hours of continuous labor.  The result: our house is sparkling!  We took a long rest after that and just before I head to head to work we realized how hungry we were!  We decide to try a new restaurant by our work.  We picked out several small dishes and dug in.  My plate included green beans with slices of beef, a mixed vegetable melody, a pile of rice, and some sort of weird pork stuffed pepper.  The pork was not for me, so I kept the pepper and passed the pork off to Gav!
After we ate, we each got a coffee with cream.  This one was a little too sweet for my liking, but it gave me the energy to go into a pretty crazy 2 hour kids class!

I'm not sure what our plans are for this evening, Gav works until 9:30, but I'm sure I'll have something more before the day is through!

No comments:

Post a Comment