Pages

December 29, 2010

Indian and Spring Rolls

Yesterday's lunch consisted of Indian food!  Gavin and I went to the Pham to our favorite Indian restaurant, Pumjabi.  We ordered Butter Chicken, Spinach Paneer, Roti and Plain Nan.
Gavin's Plate:
My Plate:
It was delicious!

Our work provided dinner was petty good compared to normal.  It was a chicken, potato, and carrot stew served with bread.  It was very different and good, however, I wasn't feeling like a carnivore, so I picked out the chicken and gave it to Gav.

We enjoyed a few late night Tigers, and I make vegetarian spring rolls to snack on.
We dipped them in a spicy chili sauce.  They were so easy to make and tasty, plan to make them again soon, only next time I want to add more veggies than just lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment