Pages

January 3, 2011

This morning's breakfast was light and simple.  Gavin and I managed to wake up at a reasonable hour, so we thought we should get a game of tennis in.  I made Gavin a bowl of cereal, while I had Milo with milk and hot water.

We shared a fruit plate with watermelon, pear, and kiwi, along with a black coffee.

After an hour of tennis, we were ready for a big lunch.  I made Vermicelli noodle soup.  I started by chopping and boiling some sweet potatoes. 

While they were cooking, I cut some chili peppers, lemon grass and bok-choy. 

I also diced silken tofu into good sized cubes.

Once the potatoes were cooked through, I added some vegetarian soup stock into the water, along with the noodles, veggies, and tofu.


I let it all cook together a bit, then served.

We topped ours with some fresh lettuce.  It was pretty tasty.

Gavin and I spent our afternoon doing some run around, and finally came home ready for a snack.  I had a chocolate croissant, while Gavin had a slice of banana pudding.

There were also some unpictured wasabi peas, taro chips and a square of chocolate during our afternoon movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment