Pages

January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I am awful at completing goals I set for myself.  I have been my whole life, especially when they pertain to food and diet plans.  I am a self sabotager, who loves snacks and had a weakness for anything sweet.  However, I have noticeably gained some pounds around my middle and am determined to lose them by changing my eating habits slowly, but steadily.  How will I accomplish this?  Small, monthly goals rather than a million big ones set on one day: do or die.  So here it goes:

January's Goals.
1. Quit smoking (this actually my biggest goal for the year.  I really want to be through with this awful habit of mine.  It has gone on long enough.)
2.  Cut BEER out of my diet.

Expect plenty of posts this month pertaining to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment