Pages

January 2, 2011

Another Sunday

Sunday morning started off normally.  I had Milo with warm milk, coffee with cream and some watermelon.


Lunch was uneventful.  We went to the noodle place by our house and I got fried rice.  It was pretty gross so I gave half of it to Gavin.  I tried to nap in the afternoon, but couldn't so I had another coffee around 4.  This evening's work provided meal was pretty bad.  They gave out Hum Bo's (sweet meat filled rolls).  Mine was really gross, but I was pretty hungry , so I picked at it.

When we finally arrived home this evening, I was starving.  Due to lack of creativity, I made more spring rolls.  These ones just had lettuce and Vermicelli noodles in them.  I had four dipped in chili sauce. 


I also dug into this bag of jack-fruit chips.  So yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment