Pages

January 18, 2011

It feels like I haven't used a computer in forever, let alone written a post about food. 

This weekend was extremely busy with endless hours of work.  Nothing worth mentioning on the food front.  Our weekend meals are generally rushed and not so tasty.  However, I always get a picture in of my breakfasts.  Here is Saturday's:

And Sundays:

Monday was another early wake up to prepare for Mui to come and clean our house.  She really is the sweetest gal I've ever met.  Breakfast was coffee and fresh pineapple for me and a noodle and egg bowl for the Giant.

We got a sushi and saki lunch in in between errands. 

We finally made it to the pool for a bit of rest and relaxation around 3 and stayed until 6, drinking Tequila Sunrises and eating a massive fruit plate.

My only photographed meal of the day was dinner.  I made giant servings of spaghetti with eggplant. 

I used to make this a lot in Istanbul.  It was my first time making it in months (I think since last winter or spring) but it might have been my best ever.  I topped it with some Gouda cheese which gave it a little extra flavor. 

I hardly made a dent in my massive helping, but the Giant managed to get through most of his!  I guess he'll finish mine for lunch today.

Breakfast this morning was much like our other breakfasts, fresh dragon fruit and a sliced pear along with Milo made with half milk/half water.

No comments:

Post a Comment