Pages

January 10, 2011

Unfortunately I have a lot to catch up on.  I woke up this morning to a really messy house, a splitting headache and dreadfully thirsty.  Back up a bit:

Saturday was, as I thought, soup.  It was much like My Quang only with more broth.  I skipped out on the meat once again.

I also had a yogurt before heading off to work.  And a glass of wine when I got home.

Sunday was another crazy ten hour teaching day.  It started off with gruel and coffee along with some fresh pineapple with chili salt for dipping.



Then I got to see these adorable faces for a few hours.



Gavin worked at a different branch Sunday morning, and was already home by the time I got there and had picked up some take out noodles and strawberries.  A perfect lunch!

I was feeling pretty tired by hour 7 of working, so picked up a cafe sua da (iced coffee with sweetened milk) to fuel me.

Work provided dinner was pretty bad.  Huge rice noodles with some mystery processed meat and veg.  I skipped the meat, but ate the rest.  One of our coworkers found an EYELASH in her meat.

After work I was hungry.  We stopped at a store on the way home and I got some little Panda cookie snacks.  They are probably awful for you, but they were so cute and jumped out at me.  Yummy!

I also had a glass of wine.

Half of me wanted to curl up in bed for the night, while the other half was feeling like hitting the town.  I am sure you can guess which one I chose.  We headed down to 138 to meet some friends, I drank wine and was merry and also had some unpictured crab legs in tamarind sauce.

We headed on words to another bar where I had an entire glass of wine spilled on me.  Pretty big damper on the evening.  On the way home we had some late night soup.  I had mine meatless. 

There is a lot to do today.  I have alot to clean up around the house, laundry to do and a massive shopping trip that needs to happen.  Due to lack of food in the fridge I reached to CHIPS for a morning snack.  Why am I eating these?  I have no idea.  Time to put the bag away.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting foods---cutie pie kids!

    That noodle dish looks similar to something I had for takeout yesterday...but I'm sure yours was better!

    ReplyDelete