Pages

January 3, 2011

As my evening was progressing I noticed far too many trips to the kitchen for more wasabi peas, so I finally just went for it and made myself a little cup full!

Gavin is off to work for the evening, and I am stuck at home with not too much to do, so laundry is being done and a dinner of some sort is in the making.  I have been doing a bit of recipe research as of late, trying to figure out some new ideas working with what I can buy here and not using an oven.  I think I may invest in some kitchen equipment that I didn't have in Istanbul, just to be able to spice up my options.  Gavin and I looked at some food processors and blenders today.  I'm not exactly sure what I need yet.

I think I may try this black bean burger recipe.  Only I plan to sub celery for onions and add some corn.  I think it will have to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday, because I can only finds dry black beans here, and they require over night soaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment